Well, I think whether blind can be hypnotized and whether they can hypnotize is
an interesting topic.

It is true that hypnotism suspends your analytical abilities and makes you
highly susceptible to suggestion.
The exact mechanism of this is still being debated in Psychological circles.

However, the practitioners primarily employ visual means to achieve this.
In fact, I have been at times totally excluded from it due to my visual
disability.
However, I think tactual, auditory and olfactory means can also be employed to
achieve the desired effect.
However, they have not been explored due to predominance of visual stimuli in
life itself.

I have it as one of the goals in life to explore this path and so welcome
personally any like minded persons.

I happened to read that Brent Gifford is a magician cum hypnotherapist in USA,
but have not been able to contact him.
At present, I can say with some conviction that no blind has been hypnotized in
India let alone  hypnotizing others.
I would love to be proved wrong..