dear all,
I would like to request all of you kindly go through the draft
guideline prepared by Score Foundation and XRCVC.
You will find in the draft separate   section for using technology for
writing exams either of the following links:
http://www.eyeway.org/includes/advocacy
http://www.xrcvc.org
(Visit Quick Link section on XRCVC Website’s home page)
Kindly give your comments on scr...@eyeway.org
Awaiting for your response,
Abhishek Thakur
Research Offecer
Score Foundation

On 1/6/12, YADAV,  D. N <yada...@iocl.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understand Pankaj has enough good reasons for promoting exams on
> computers.  Only One more thing I would add.  Writing exams on computer is
> like being your own master managing things for yourself without depending on
> anybody else.  I have at times found the writers for me very disturbing when
> they interrupt your thinking process by being impatient to be dictated
> without break & at other times they would chip in their own knowledge in the
> stream.  Using your own lap top is no bar as per rules, I understand.  & it
> goes in examiners jurisdiction to check you you are cheating or honestly
> doing.  Yes, the vulnerable part is the exam-taker's temptation to get some
> help from computer being it so easy & hidden, which may prove fatal to him
> on being seen the slightest inclinations.
>
> This Message was sent from Indian Oil   Messaging Gateway, Refineries HQ,
> New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and
> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Abhishek Thakur
Under graduated from St Stephen’s College New Delhi,
Graduated from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai India,
Professional in social work.
Email: emailtotha...@gmail.com
Contact number: +91/9555090667

The world suffers a lot, not because of violence of bad people,  but
because of the  silence of good people..!