get hold of one of the staf, request him or her, to come and ask you every day, if you need something more. pay them bit more, or tip them.
At 10:38 AM 2/27/2012, you wrote:
Dear Amith,

I am familiare with all of my stalf's in my company.
I know all and they know me also.
But one thing is that they wont allow me to come to the counter if
they see me walking in the cafeteria then they catch my hand.
But that is for washing my hand's.
I know the way but they just want to help me out so that it can be
more faster so that I can avoid the croud.
All here are helpfull.
They are also corporative.
But I just wanted to know if there some other ways and sudjestions
regarding this case.

Regard's,

Phen

On 2/27/12, Amit Bhatt <misterbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I used to do in my previous Office canteen that 1st I got oriented with
> the entire place of Cafeteria and it's main Counter.
> Whenever I wanted more food or dish, I used to go to the Counter and ask
> them for the delivery. Later the waiters started to come to us to ask
> whether we need some more dishes whenever we used to be on the table for
> food.
> I was in a habit to have my food or snaks along with my friends in my
> previous Office and this is what I do in the current Office as well on most
> of the occasions. If we have friends sitting with us while eating, we can
> also ask them for more things that we need.
> Just be familiar with the crowd and the canteen staff, managing in the
> Cafeteria would not be that problem. Its a temporary difficulty which should
> be resolved gradually as often as you go to Cafeteria. I am sure once the
> people in your Office know about you, they would also help you in the
> Canteen. And asking for assistance whenever and where ever you require, is
> not a bad thing. I would not support the technique of Raising hand in the
> crowd. Its not good in the Corporat environment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Amit Bhatt

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,