sir, please mention the section of IPC here. thanks,

----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Harassment of the disabled people by the air lines .

Hi to all,
Purnima, I don't think the protection of article 21 is not available
to the disable community. The amendment to the constitution is
necessary but it doesn't mean that we can do nothing without it. one
year back Sambhavna, (a Delhi based NGO) started collecting online
signature for constitutional amendment. The amendments that they
proposed were excellent, thanks to  the valuable guidance available to
them from Dr. Upendra bakshi. But we've got no updates after signing
the petition. I am saying it, because, our respected members of that
NGO sent the URL here to the list. Since you’re a law gradas far as I
know, ,  Don’t you think that provisions of IPC are sufficient to
prosecute to these airline personnels?

It has been almost 15 days to jeeja ghosh incident, on 21st of feb Ms.
Anjali was discriminated, again she met with similar kind of treatment
on 29th of feb. But I don’t know that why they have not gone to the
concern high court, or directly to the supreme court? No legal
development is known, except that the CCPD has taken the matter suo
moto!!! I strongly feel and believe that Instead of going here and
there or complaining to the airliner or govt, they should have
directly gone to the supreme court!!!!!

With thanks and regards,