dear friends,
the associations for animal rights sue the producers of movies if an animal is treated cruelly in a film. such being the case, how can we, a part of human society be treated so? certainly we must fight against such nonsense cruel depictions of disabled or blind and sue them on courts and make sensitized.now, the film producers hesitate to bring any animal into their movies in the fear of being sued against. a similar fear should be created against such undignified portrayal of disabled.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Akash " <aakashnimbal...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, 19 March, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] my views on derogatory remarks by Anil Berwal

There are lots of things for make the comedy or create the jokes
This is not a way of making jokes. We have to against it.
Dear friends this is really bad we have to fight against it.
In the name of comedy they are insulting to our community. this kinds of
same things happening with Hindi  movies.
think about it we can stop this kinds of things.

Thanks and regards,
From akash,  Balasaheb,  Nimbalkar.
district Belgaum.
email address