hi,
can you tell a bit a bit more what do you mean by "hacked my account"?
 am using it from a long time and didnt faced  any difficulty.
its messanger client isnt  accessible, we have to used  web bassed interface .
so if you skip the downloading, you should return to  login window.

whats ap messanger is almost accessible.    you just need to use
little  more efforts.  though you cant skip  its extra talk while
reading or replying of messages.

"