Hi bro
when I tried to skipp that step. I was returned to main window of
ebudy. but when I tried to login with facebook and provided my
username and password it asked me to login again and again allmost two
or three times. but nothing happened. Then I received an email from
facebook in my inbox that your account is opened from another location
with windows xp and firefox. It also wrote some location but I don't
remember it. So that was the detail.
tell me if you have any sollution for that.
regards