you are write that dth have the problem in bad weather and extra top-ups for sports channels. but still its batter then a cable network. On 4/2/2012 11:16 AM, Ekinath Khedekar wrote:
Sorry! i am digressing a bit and talking about cost and accessibility of DTH.

I purchased airtel dth and it was horribly a failure during even a
small drizzles, in fact, even when the weather was overcast.

Now about accessiblity. I think i was happier with cable operated TV
as i could flip channnels quickly and did not have to pay extra for
top up channels like neo cricket etc.

So actually cable is cheaper at least in Mumbai to be specific Kopar Khairane.

Abouot professionalism, i thought cable oerators were goonds but DTH
operators are thugs they would design their packages to maximum cash
out of your pocket (Experienced with Airtel DTH).

On my initiative they have started alerting customers and cutting
stopping the broughtcast if recharge over than continuing the service
and charging more through shrewdly designed packages.

SO be careful with Airtel DTH.