  From: Phen Varghese
  To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
  Cc: l...@voicevision.in
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:45 AM
  Subject: [AI] a question about dropbox.

  Dear all,

  Hope that all are fine.
  I have a question about dropbox.
  I had installed dropbox in my laptop.
  after the installation i am getting two buttons that is connection
  option button and reconnect now button.
  What should i do over here?
  After installation are there some other settings to do?
  When I had hit space on connection option button under that there some
  radio buttons like manual radio button automatic radio button and
  something related to proxy server.
  What should i do over here?
  Those who are using dropbox please help me.
  Hope that you all can help me in this.

  With regard's,

  Phen Varghese
  skype id:phen.varghese