Mujtaba ,

I activated the autamatic option but after that it comes back to the
connection option button and reconnection now button
What i did is that after selecting the automatic radio button i went
to ok button and i hit space on that and it came back.
now what should i do?
Should i hit alt f4?

Regard's,

Phen