dear madam Shampa Sengupta thanks for your valuable guidance i will definately contact on the given phone number.

On 4/11/2012 7:00 PM, Sruti disAbility Rights Centre wrote:
Dear Gufran,

Yes in Kolkata you have to apply for disability certification according to
your ward. As you stay in Ward No 79, assigned hospital for you will be
N.R. S, Medical College. You can call us at 033 24418080 on weekdays
between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. and we will try to give you details information
and help you in procuring the certificate. Or you can mail us your phone
number and we can talk over phone and give you required information. Our
email id is sruti.d...@gmail.com.

With best wishes,
Shampa Sengupta
Sruti Disability Rights Centre