Dear Gurfan,

When some advice is given on the list on an issue and if one wants to
debate on the issue then it should be directed to the member whose reply is being debated. You can not write that we cant connect the datacard with keyboard, does it mean that you are saying that we must and should connect to the datacard through the associated program and can not connect it through any other way. If so you are wrong, irrespective of the service provider we can connect it using windows dial up connection and the only changes are probably the number to dial the service provider usually for all gsm it is #777(that is not the point to debate). and the specific user name and password, any unlocked modem can be connected to any provider, with out the associated program under windows, this is undisputed fact.

I am only concerned over the wrong message being passed to the seeker of the information, especially when it is with regards to the functional aspect of connection. Also gurfan i am not at all intending to

With regards,
Kiran S Deshpande.