From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] data card review (specially from huawei brand
users)needed.

@Hi,
I was wondering why people just dont read the messages.
When the query has already been solved very well, why the similar
question again and again?
Kiran has solved the issue of connecting the inaccessible data cards,
and elaborated it very well.

I am also using huawei data card provided by MTS. You can not connect
through flash application.
You can creat the dialup icon on your desktop which you can easily
find inside the my network properties.

For more information I’m quoting the Kiran message below.

Block quote
You need not connect using the application provided by your service
provider. You can use basic windows service of dial up connection and
it is fully accessible.

It is by default set once u have installed it. Go to network
connections and u ll find it there. At the most u need to enter your
access number as user name and password both in dial up connection
settings.

Regards,
Block quote

Thanks,