hi if you are using sbi net banking. you can add your electricity bill details to the biller. and when ever the new bill issue. bank will notify via sms. you can pay your bills by visiting bill payments section.On 4/20/2012 7:39 PM, Aravind Kumar wrote:
Hai friends,
for the last 2 months, i'm able to use online internet banking with jaws and
able to do transactions like payment of bsnl telephone bills. but i want to pay
EB electricity bill also. but its asking for credit card number and i could not
find internet banking way of paying.
at present, i tried to apply for credit card with my salary account but manager
said my annual gross salary should be 180000 which i don't have presently.
so kindly give me suggestion of paying electricity bill over internet.