Hi all,
I dont know weather this is discussed this on this list earlier. When
i use internet and sighted person is besides me. many times, i face
dificulties like:
1.  how to make him understand terms like radio buttons, anchors. i
mean is there any site which describes how these things look like so
now if in case of "link" i can tell if you can see blue coloured line
click on it.
2. How does double and single click differs?
3. Suppose i want to show that person which line i am on , i have to
select the line. SO does this mean our pc cursor is not simelar normal
cursor on the display?  if not then our 3 cursors like
invisible,jaws,pc can be made visible? say i am operating jaws cursor
so can i show a sited person where cursor is moving?
4. Suppose i have called the customer care executive for my internet
problem, the instructions he gives say you will be able to see some i
con i get confuse weather should i go in context menu or use tab Is
there any clew as in how to interpret this easily?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Siddhi