Yes, Siddhi, I too am awaiting answers to your questions.
It appears that none of PC/JAWS/invisible  cursors corresponds to ubiquitous
and simple mouse which sighted use to do everything but key in letters.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of siddhi desai
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:58 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] screen reader and sited person

Hi all,
I dont know weather this is discussed this on this list earlier. When
i use internet and sighted person is besides me. many times, i face
dificulties like:
1.  how to make him understand terms like radio buttons, anchors. i
mean is there any site which describes how these things look like so
now if in case of "link" i can tell if you can see blue coloured line
click on it.
2. How does double and single click differs?
3. Suppose i want to show that person which line i am on , i have to
select the line. SO does this mean our pc cursor is not simelar normal
cursor on the display?  if not then our 3 cursors like
invisible,jaws,pc can be made visible? say i am operating jaws cursor
so can i show a sited person where cursor is moving?
4. Suppose i have called the customer care executive for my internet
problem, the instructions he gives say you will be able to see some i
con i get confuse weather should i go in context menu or use tab Is
there any clew as in how to interpret this easily?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Siddhi

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.