Hi friends the problem due to which I was asking for some newer
version of microsoft word is a unique one before me till now. Actually
when jaws 13 is running in that condition if I open MS word then
nothing comes out, it mean MS word never starts and remains
unresponsive. This condition is with the blank as well as already
saved document. All I have to do for working on MS word that I have to
unload jaws 13 and then start NVDA then I can run MS word smoothly,
but the problem is that I am not aware much about NVDA nore I like it
because of well acquitance with jaws.
However friends I have installed jaws 11 simultaneously on my machine,
but jaws 11 is not compatible with mozilla fire fox, therefore all
what i have to do that when ever I want to use MS word 2003 then I
have to start jaws 11 otherwise I do work with jaws 13. So I am
thinking that this problem may be resolved if I use MS word higher
version.
I hope you understood my problem, one more thing, this problem is not
with my windows 7, 32 bit ultimate version nore due to any virus
because recently I have formatted my system and re installed the
windows.