To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Audio Description for the Movie Barfi

Hi all.

While making a audio we should have a professional approach.
If a sighted person can see a kissing seen then y we can’t?
This is the matter of equality.

I support that each & every seen should b converted in2 audio, so that
a blind person should also b acquainted of all the beauty & bad of any
movie.

If kissing is bad then it should b banned on screen, y a blind person
should b unaware of those.