The same key command working here.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Umesha Economics" <umesha....@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Applications key in Lenovo E430

how to enable it back? I was able to disable it this way but when I pressed the key command again, an icon showing that it is enabled flashed on the screen but the touch pad was not enabled. I had to do it through mouse properties.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashanth" <prashanthmn1...@gmail.com>