From:   "O. Aishwarya" <oaishwa...@gmail.com>
Subject:        Re: [AI] regarding firefox
Date:           25th April 2013 1:41 pm

Maybe that's because the webpage hasn't finished loading yet? Jaws
starts reading only after the webpage is fully loaded.

On 4/25/13, jaisonay...@gmail.com <jaisonay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I too have faced such problem. If we wait for some more time without
> disturbing the browser, I have experienced, JAWS wstarts reading. But at
> present I am using NVDA with firefox and chrome and since mouse tracking is
> on NVDA will read what ever that comes under the curser. So I can click
> using the mouse.
> With regards,
> Jaison Bellarmine

"You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You
get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other
people is we notice when we're doing it."
-- Neil Gaiman