From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of sazid shaik
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 6:32 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Regarding air conditioner

hello list members, i want to purchase air conditioner so i went to vuy but
when i enter the shop i saw many companies and confused which company to
buy.  hence please suggest how to choose an AC.  What should i see when
buying.  can you suggest me the model and which company should i opt.

Please suggest me earlist.

Thanks
sazid

--