add ss before youtube URL, then you need not to have any kind of
downloader install on your machine. go to the youtube site then search
the video and when the video is playing with alt d go to the address
bar and copy it to clip board then close the browser. now in browser
address bar wrote this copied URL and put ss just before the word
youtube. for example, alt d gives the address

www.youtube.com/watch?aasfjll
then after pasting this link and adding ss this URL will look like this

www.ssyoutube.com/watch?aasfjll

now go to this new ammended URL and find download button on the newly
open page and hit enter it will download without any downloader.

On 5/13/13, Mr. Banker <visuallyimpairedbank...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try this:
> http://www.listentoyoutube.com/
>
> On 5/13/13, zameer pasha <dheel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Friends,
>>
>> I want to learn how to download audio files from youtube without using
>> youtube downloader software. Please teach me.
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> Thanking you
>>
>> zameerpash...@gmail.com
>> dheel...@gmail.com
>>
>> 9036482329
>>
>> Reality of life:
>> Everyone is good to you till you expect nothing from them and you are
>> too good to them only till you fulfill their expectations.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Looking for banking material?
> http://visuallyimpairedbankers.blogspot.in/

"  Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

skype: umair.ijaz44
facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33