Hi,
Download button just grabs the video from youtube and creats the
downloadable link.
checkafter hitting the download button, make sure that page reads the
name of your video. search which says somethinglike Mp4 365 P. click
on MP4 link and your download starts here!

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9818798780
Email: akhil.akhi...@gmail.com