I think you misunderstood me, Akhil.

Anyway I agree with Harish that the first step would be using stats to
figure out if it is riskier or not.

If so, the risk is due to inaccessibility and not disability. So if the
insurance company wants any remedy for that they should go to the owners of
the premises where an incident occurs.

But we are digressing from the topic, Amar must be swearing at me right now
:)

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"