thanks zameer bro I will try.

@doris,

what is the fix for audio in safe mode? I have one registry file for
that. are you talking about that fix? "activate audio in safe
mode.reg".  nvda and  jaws both are running but give no speech output.
 I haven't reset any setting regarding restore point. this problem
appeared in the morning at about seven a.m. and now it is about to
4p.m. so should I go to restore it from restore point? throw some
light on that please