Hi all,

Rightly said by Vibhu. The CBSE did a commendable job, though I had
challenges during the examination. My question papers could not be
scanned because of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and mathematics,
and I had to type out the question papers. There were also some
glitches during the Mathematics examination. nevertheless, excellent
work by the Board!

I'm happy to share that I have secured an aggregate of 96%, emerging
as the All India topper in the special category. This includes a 99%
in Computer Science with a 99.9% percentile. Nothing wouldn't have
been possible without the continued support and guidance received from
my school administration, parents and teachers. Also, thanks to
Prashant sir, without whose guidance nothing wouldn't have been
possible. Finally, thank you all! Conversations on the list have been
so inspiring and informative, and have always motivated me to go
ahead, no matter what.

Regards,

-Kartik Sawhney,
Mob.: 91-9560953728