Hi all,
By the blessings of my parents, teachers and guru, and by my hardwork
and teacher's support, I got an agrigate of 92.4 in board exams.
And, I got it without using a computer!
Vibhu, what do u mean by webtech topper, is it in ur school or entire Delhi?
My hartiest congratulations to both Vibhu and my friend Kartik.

Avichal bhatnagar