Hi all!
hope all r doing good.
I am extremely sorry that I could not post mails to access India nor
read the messages sent to my mail id as I had my exams going on...
Now, I am having leisure time but I have a problem and I want some
help from you people.
As you all people are aware of my schooling that I am doing the
international education from Cambridge University. I did my board
exams by the method of writing to the board (Cambridge University)
that I need special consideration for doing my boards i.e. doing
online exam using the computer and a reader for reading the questions.
But this is exceptional for my English exam in which I am suppose to
read the English paper 1 and paper 2 in braille-  and do my boards  in
the month of October. I can either do this by open or even contracted
braille but I don't know the contracted one. Therefore I would like to
improvise on the grade 1 braille (uncontracted).
So, can I get books in braille from any institutions for free or even
paid form in this format???
If so, please let me know Access Indians...

--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy