From: puneet soni
Sent:  28/05/2013, 9:08  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] quiry & requesting about open braile books

Hey friend, it is quite difficult to get braille books in open braille
because braille books require too much space on each paper that is why
we and maximum institutes use contracted braille. So I think it is not
possible. But if you want some help about contractions, you could call
to me on my personal mobile number-09780238512. If you are from other
country you must add ISD CODE for India-91. Thank you PUNEET SONI
-India.