Visit the Directorate of Income Tax (DIT) website at
https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ for filing income tax returns
free of cost. Navigate to the button that reads "Learn How To e-File"
and activate it to read instructions on how to file IT returns.

I filed my returns last year through this portal and it was easily
done. Note that the the ITR form once generated needs to be
downloaded, printed and sent to the specified Bangaluru address via
post (no courier/speed post). The acknowledgement is sent on email
after they receive the printed form.

On 5/29/13, TS Negi <ts.neg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends, I want to e-file income tax return, can anybody give his/her
> experience in this regard? Please tell me step-by-step procedure, and easily
> accessible version of the office as well.
> Thanks
> TS Negi

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!