Hi members
I hope all are doing well
dear friends I have small doubt on doing different partetion hard disk
friends is it posible to do divide hard disk different partetion after
completion of format?
for example: I'M running my PC it has divided only 2 partetions only
you feel like   this hard disk have 250 GB space some one divided 50
for (C) remaining under (D drive)
so now I want divide some more partetion from (D drive)
is it posible?
if so kindly give me step by step
it is necessary for me
I need to do my friend system
this system WIN7 OS
give me steps accordingly
another doubt does JAWS supports to do this?
thanks and regards