As I know, it is affiliated with MD university. isn't it ajay?

On 6/19/13, Shyam M. Sayanekar <sayane...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi dear, your Nehru College is affiliated to which univercity? What subjects
>
> (compulsory and optional) have you offered for F.Y. B.A.? What material are
>
> you using for them?
> Yours,
> Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
> Telephone: 0251-2438457
> Mobile: +91 9920410788
> Skype ID- sayanekar

Assistant Manager
UCO BANK
Delhi
SkypeID:
harishkapoor83
E-mail:
harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
join us on facebook:
harish_kapoor111...@yahoo.com
mob:
08882289259

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO
BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely
Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses.
The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for
any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a
result of
e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be
made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having
acted upon any
messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.