Dear Access Indians,

I am a member of the A I list wish to introduce myself to the

respected list members.I am a late blind person. I lost my vision at

the age of 51 some 10years back. I worked in  a pharmaceutical

company as production supervisor for 26 years.

I am a Certified Master Trainer by Enable India in 2009.

Worked asComputer Instructor for NAB MUMBAI, 2008-2012 and conducted

about 21batches of 3 weeks basic computer courses for students from

different states of India. Each batch was about 8-10 students and

thus taught computers to more than 300 students till now. I also

worked as computer instructor for Amway Computer Center at NAB Raey

road in2010-2011. Conducted two batches for Aptech Education. Total

12students passed successfully Aptech certificate exam with Grade A

andabove. I helped Aptech Education to prepare VI friendly

curriculum.

My few key assignments were

•   Master Trainer in a Training of Trainer program conducted by TTI

atPune in Feb 2012 in collaboration with Enable India and XRCVC.

•   RCI CRE sessions conducted in Nasik by MAHA NAB.in August 2012.

•   A computer center was set up for Kolhapur NAB, with NVDA as

primaryscreen reader.

•   Worked as software tester for ORCA screen reader (for ALVIC

version)for CDAC, Kharghar in 2012).

•   Currently conducting basic computer classes at Thane West on

everySunday for school students.

I am looking forward in answering queries related to technologies

forthe blind and gain knowledge from A I list on various topics.

Warm regards,

Vikas Dabholkar.

Contact: 9969166378.

E-mail: vikas...@rediffmail.com