Hi Mohib,
As you might be knowing, I had prepared for cat 2012.
This exam has very vast syllabus when it comes to mathematics.
And I am also a person with almost 0 vision.
I hired a volunteer who used to read out each and every question and
when ever required it's solution for me
I used to pay special attention towards those illustration which are
given in the starting of the chaptor.
these illustrations provide an overview of whole chaptor. If you can
understand those then, generally a chaptor doesn't remain that much
difficult.
if you are planning to depend on jaws to complete your syllabus then,
I am sorry to say but it is very very difficult.
So hire a volunteer and utilize your time more efficiently.
Feel free to call me any time. I am always available for help.
HTH

On 6/22/13, S P Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm of the opinion that there can not be a single formula to solve such
> problems. you can solve the first question as mentioned below:
> (a) population after two years : (150000 * 105%) 105% = 165375.
> (b) population before two years : (150000 * 95%) 95% = 135375.
> in simple words in situation (a) multiply the given figure twice with 105%
> and in situation (b) multiply twice with 95%.
>
> 2. according to the problem:
> (a) students failed in both subjects = 20%,
> (b) students failed in english only = 45 - 20 = 25%,
> (c) students failed in Hindi = 35 - 20 = 15%.
> (d) total students failed = 20 + 25 + 15 = 60%,
> so passsed students = 100 - 60 = 40%.
> for more queries you can contact me of the list.

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
ajayminocha2...@rediffmail.com