I remember going through your youtube podcast long ago & that spoke of
the TEMO from the U.S. have you bought a new one after that or is it
the same product. I have TEMO & the biggest & probably the only
complaint I have is the atrociously slow speed at it warms up the
things. The reason for the same is obvious when you look at it is
because, it has only one outlet for emminating heat whereas, most of
the microwaves have at least two.