Hi,
alternatively we can use YouTubeToMp3Converter to download in mp3
format. it is quite accessible and user friendly. to download we need
to copy the URL only, no need to paste it in the application.it
automatically imports the information from the clipboard.

S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science
Govt. College Kaladera
Jaipur