wow! this is truely awesome.
it only enhances my respect and fascination for the people of karala in general.
what is it about them... can it be anything other than comunist influence??
i may sound really biased, but the kind of rational awairness and
sensibility karalites possess is truely noticible in almost every
karalite i've met and known so far.
i don't mean to say that non-karalites dont possess it. of course that
would be stupid. all i'm saying is that in karala it is extremely
visible.
this is just personal opinion that ive dared to share publically.
because i'm generally always in awe and respect of the machinery of
the state.