From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Pallavi SJ
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:12 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] dot walker

hi, thank u for ur response Aravind, actually, i tried for 6 months to
learn it without inserting any sim. but, i am not able to identify the
positions of the programmes arranged on the screen and for example if
i press number 5, then, i am not able to identify where is next number
like "7". i am not at all able to identify the positions of the
programmes or numbers arranged on the screen, as there is no any key
on the set.

On 10/1/13, Aravind <aravind.aralagu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
ia.org.in

mails