From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Pallavi SJ
Sent: 03 October 2013 20:46
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] dot walker

hello shreedhar, thank u for your advice. but, i have already enabled
the explore to touch. but also, i am facing the same problem as
mentioned by raju and i am not at all able to identify the programmes
even by enabling it. because, if at all, for example, i touch
messaging for the first time, the screen reader says that it as
messaging. then, when i am about to touch the same for second time to
get it opened, i unknowingly touch the another one. i am not at all
able to find out the possitions on the screen just by touching as
similar as a keypad...