From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Vivekananda Doddamani.
Sent: 21 November 2013 11:51
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Announcing the AI convention dates

Harrish sir it is good this time AI convention is held in Delhi, Some
important topics according to me are as follows, 1. legal aid & legal
awareness for disabled employees working in Public & private sector, 2. use
of CCPD & also invite Pincha Sir, Chief Commissioner for Disabilities to
speak on this topic or some lawyers practising in disability sector,
3.Education & employment opportunity for VH persons, thanks

On 11/21/13, Ghanshyam Asudani <ghanshyam.asud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sir, here are some more topics:
> 1. sex and disability;
> 2. disability discourse in contemporary literature; 3. Visual
> Impairment and current developments in medical science.
> hope these may interest many of us.
>

> On 11/20/13, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Friends
>>
>> The time to meet up in person has come again. This time it is "challo
>> Delhi"
>>
>> This is an early announcement, which means, the date and the venue is
>> fixed.
>> The dates of the convention is February 15 and 16 2014.Venue India
>> Islamic center, New Delhi.
>>
>> You can gear yourself to do the necessary bookings for those out of
>> Delhi.
>>
>> The convention partner is the vibrant Score foundation.
>> We have aligned the dates to facilitate participating in Techshare of
>> Barrier-break which falls on Feb13-14.
>>
>> Continuing with our tradition, we leave the floor open to members to
>> draw the agenda of the convention. We will do our best to find
>> suitable resource person for it.
>> So, let us have the topics. It is your chance to write the agenda.
>> This should come to us by November 25th .
>> You can use this thread for making the suggestions.
>> Eagerly looking forward To meet up with each one of the AccessIndia
>> family.
>>
>> Regards
>> Harish Kotian.
>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> cessindia.org.in

>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or
>> g.in

>> veracity;

> With Best Regards,
> Dr. Ghanshyam H. Asudani,
> Asstt. Prof. of English,
> Anand Niketan College of Agriculture,
> Warora 442914,
> Dist. Chandrapur,
> Maharashtra.
> Phone:- 07176-281485
> Cell:- 7709468077

ia.org.in

please

the

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..