hi all.
I want to do the following.
1. mount a windows8.1 pro wim file to my external hard drive is done properly.
2. now boot of the mounted wim file to service it like add drivers
updates and install programs that I need after installing it on my
main system can I do this?
3. after doing all this unmount and commit all the changes this I know
how to do.
so please tell me can I do the second step? cause I don't want to use
dism and all that commands to service my wim file I want to do this
urgently as I must install windows on 10 new office pcs so don't want
to waste more time serviceing main systems

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.