Hello to all,
Still, we are unable to implement eloquence in this build, but we will keep trying.
with regards
On 1/15/2014 3:16 PM, George Abraham wrote:
It is a master stroke!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: 15 January 2014 14:36
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] WindowEyes now free for Microsoft Office users

Hi friends, We are trying to use eloquence in this build, and result
will be posted soon.
and I'm sure, that we'll find any work arround for this.
On 1/15/2014 10:02 AM, HARSHVARDHAN SINGH NEGI wrote:
It's very good initiative taken by windows I. It is priceless gift for
us particularly for indians who can not spent heavy amount to purchase
the screen reader due to it's high cost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mukesh Sharma"
<mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com>