Surprised to see contrary view on the stand to pay the charges.

We are talking of 500, in law we have conferences wherein we pay
normally anything starting from 5000. And again, the whole idea
remains quality decemination of knowledge.

If people didn't pay, it was fine. But despite not paying if you have
availed any of the facilities, then it surely does not go well with
the spirit of the convention and the hard work of the organizers. And
as far as I understand, then this is exactly what prompted Harish sir
to write that statement in his email.

I don't think anyone should have mind paying 500 not only for the
quality sessions which we had, but also just for the mere interaction
with all the people present there. And trust me this is not about the
capacity, this is about you recognizing the effort of so many
individuals who with the limited resources came together to organize
this event for us.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com