Why would the bank incur any cost for implementing this solution?

Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Kotian, H P
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:15 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Signature issue

Hi
Very interesting, technically, it is feasible where cheque truncation is
being done.
There is a hich though, the resolution of this system is low and may not be
good enough for OCR. It is a good lead to investigate and work on.

Good, think hard guys, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Harish Kotian