Dear sir,
What about the extra premium being collected from the persons with disability?
Is there any regulation regarding this?
your help would be appreciated.

On 25/03/2014, Parakh Rajesh <rajeshparak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks ekanath, i tried to take the denial in writing but in vain, now this
>
> gazet may help.
> regards,
> rajesh parakh

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE 924710000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."