Hi.
1. I do not have Internet Download Manager and do not wish to install
any download manager in the future.
2. Freedom Scientific has stated that when a user right clicks on any
oof the podcast links on the webpage I mentioned previously they
should find a Save Target As option. I have been unable to locate this
option on both Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla Firefox 29.0.
I would appreciate any help.