Hi.
I apologize greatly for the silly mistake.
For each podcast there are two links out of which previously I only
tried the first link. Now that I have tried the second link with
Internet Explorer 8 I successfully found the Save Target As option and
have started download several podcasts.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Also, get in touch with me if you requie any podcasts to be uploaded on Dropbox.