Hi, try scanning your hard disk for bad sectors.

Regards,

Shiv
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikas Gupta" <vikasgupta1...@gmail.com>
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
thedisabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:00 PM
Subject: [AI] facing problem with window 7

hai friends i am facing one problem from window 7 from 15 days.
sometime my window open and show the option of  repair. some time it
stuck on the starting point that the window is stuck at the start but
does not start. there is written on screen that starting window
normaly. i have tried to bring window safe mode but it is taking long
time. it show repair option when i repair my window. it repair
successfully. but actually it does not repair. it shows window can not
be repair. when i  click on finish my system automattically shut down.
please help me because it is very serious problem and jaws does not
support in these problem. so i have to depend on other. should i
instol window or should i repair window through C.D. your suggestion
is valuable.
your sincerely you can also contact on my mobile no from 11 A.M. to 10 P.M.

--
vikas gupta
mobile no: 7503616008

sent through this mailing list..