hai sunil sir i have follow your method. it is saying problem were
found in the file system. on the 3rd stage of scaning. then the rest
of the message is run the chdsk  to correct these. then it is
describing my hard disk status.  how to run it or what is the next
step. please guide me. waiting for your response.
yours sincerely

On 5/14/14, Sunil Sangtani <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the command prompt, type chkdsk
> To access command prompt, type cmd in search box and choos run as admin
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 14, 2014, at 1:33 PM, Vikas Gupta <vikasgupta1...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> how i can scan my hard drive through antivirous or any other device. i
>> have scan my hard drive with antivirous but it shows not thread found.
>> should i replace window. there i option the creat repair disk. can i
>> use that. if i can use that please tell how to use this system.
>>
>>> On 5/13/14, Shiv <shivrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, try scanning your hard disk for bad sectors.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Shiv

>>> time. it show repair option when i repair my window. it repair
>>> successfully. but actually it does not repair. it shows window can not
>>> be repair. when i  click on finish my system automattically shut down.
>>> please help me because it is very serious problem and jaws does not
>>> support in these problem. so i have to depend on other. should i
>>> instol window or should i repair window through C.D. your suggestion
>>> is valuable.
>>> your sincerely you can also contact on my mobile no from 11 A.M. to 10
>>> P.M.
>>>
>>> --
>>> vikas gupta
>>> mobile no: 7503616008