dear list,

I have received a notice from CCPD to appear on the hearring on the case on
25-06-2014. in the public interest I request any advocate in delhi to please
attend the court on my behalf. I will send all the documents to him if he or
she may interested to appear on the case. this case was filed by me on the
larger interest to remove the capture code from the IRCTC website while booking
online tickets.

bhawani shankar verma punjab national bank durg, chhattisgarh Ph:9827157594
office:07882332562/2323097 skype : bsvermadurg